Saturday, February 16, 2008

Glad to see I have comments!

The old 'puter has been in the hospital for a trojan invader that just wrapped itself all around my files. Can't figure out how it got to me. I did my best with it, but there's nothing like getting someone who really knows what they are doing to just fix it right up! Now I can send folks e-mail and all that kind of good stuff again. yay.. I have had SO much fun watching the Stephanie Pearl-McPhee videos on YouTube. You should definitely go see them if you haven't - that is, if you're a knitter. Chances are you are one, or maybe you're related to one. She is just delightful. This is going to be a really short bit tonight. Mainly just wanted to express my appreciation to my two commenters on the last post. Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are worse than me! No new post since February!