Thursday, July 19, 2007

Finished Mystery Stole 3 3rd Clue - with feline help

Well, the finished 3rd clue should be right here. I am not having the easiest time learning to format things on here. Eventually, I will have a lovely blog, with all kinds of buttons on the right side where they belong. However, it is late and dh is sleeping in the living room with John Wayne, guess I had better wake him up, J.W. might not care for the situation. evil grin...















Gateway being beautiful












my constant (helper) companion
pondering weaving.










7 comments:

feltboots said...

Gateway is beautiful and deserves to be adored ! Your stole is very pretty too :D

Quote for Gateway: “In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.” Terry Prachett, lol

Susie H said...

The stole looks TERRIFIC, and so does that kitty :)

SusieH, knitting MS3 as well
www.theknitfarm.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Your Gateway looks like my Smokey's long lot brother.. Mine's just about as helpful, too :/

Peggy said...

You stole and cat are gorgeous.

N. Maria said...

Oh, your stole is coming along beautifully!! I love Gateway, too!
It took me a while to figure out how to place things when posting, too. I'm still learning. :)

Fiber Babble said...

Your MS3 is looking great! I clicked to see the bigger picture; that really shows the beading well (good job!). I like how your stockinette sections are semi-dense. It already looks like it's going to be a yummy stole!

(oh, and I'm still here for ya when you want some blogger help!)

nancy said...

Thanks so much for the comments! I really appreciate it. Gateway is basking in the extra notice. t, thanks so much for being there to help me. You may hear my exasperated ranting before long..grin.. Thanks Much. nancy