Sunday, October 28, 2007

'Really' a blogger - I'm tagged - and whatever I was thinking of last night that I was sure would be a superlative blog posting, fascinating.etc.....


I have been tagged
by Jan, another square weave member. So:







Ok now, let me try to see if there are any facts about me, instead of just wispy thought fragments wafting around. hmmm..


1. I will try to find the humor in a situation, even a really crummy one. There's always some there somewhere. Might as well enjoy whatever you can salvage.


2. Some of my favorite enjoyments are sunlight, wind, an animal looking in my eyes (this includes my husband), a really soft old shirt. that's enough......


3.I keep trying to like turnips. They just make me sick, ugh.. but I want to like them. They seem(like most root foods) to be so basic and good that I would like to be able to enjoy them. The smell ...BLEECH!


4. Like a lot of folks, I know for sure there is a wonderful writer in my head and heart. And I was definitely meant to be an actress. The thought of having 'work' where I was supposed to put myself into being different sorts of people sounds perfect! I could do that very well.


5. Emotional....me?! Way too overboard! I cry watching the Olympics, hearing beautiful music, watching a geyser, seeing a baby, good grief it is ridiculous.....


6. When having a hard time getting to sleep I can start spinning, dyeing, and knitting a sock, watching the patterns/colors emerge. This totally absorbs my mind and I can drift off.


7. Finding new things to learn is one of my favorite things to do. That's why I really appreciate being tagged. Not the most internet savvy person here. Every little bit helps...


The two pictures above are a stained glass we found to put in a window we have needed something for for a long time. Yes, I know it doesn't fit. But we in our great wisdom have decided that it is better like that. Here's the thing...you can see the leaves and sunshine around the edges. Very Pleasing, that's my story.
Well, I have had a fun time learning how to do links. (lie, but good for the brain) More next time, hopefully that will be sooner than usual for me. bye

I tagged Hannah, Sara, and CL

2 comments:

Sarebear said...

I'll be putting up my tag within the next couple of days! (Today is 11/5/07)

Blogger is s'posed to email me when I have comments, and while I've done stuff with my blog, I hadn't checked the comments in person for a week, as I relied on Blogger to email me. It didn't, in this case!

Sorry about the delay. I'm tickled to be tagged! I'll be putting up some pics of my first spinning sometime soon, too. It rhymes with "grumpy". Although the wool and spinning make me feel anything but (except when the joins just aren't happening, sometimes!)

Sarebear said...

Oh, doh! I forgot to say that I actually really really like how the stained glass is in that window; I feel it keeps it from feeling too churchy, too overly formal; it has a "natural" feel to it this way, especially with seeing around the edges. I never would have thought to do this. If I ever get to own a house, I'm going to remember this idea!